Retirement is something everybody must experience in life sometimes. Retirements are worth celebrating. Similar way that we celebrate different occasions.
Most times, retirements come with two separate feelings in mind. First, there is this terrible feeling that you are going to leave the work you have been doing well for a long time. On the other hand, there is the positive feeling that at least you have the chance to rest from the everyday struggle. This is something that retirees will consistently love and appreciate. The generosity messages from friends and family.
Sending a retirement message to your loved ones, colleagues or friends is an indication that you cherish them. However, sometimes it is difficult to wish for retirement. Especially if the retiree is your partner and you will need to work alone from then onwards.
Send retirees these good and funniest messages. And wish them good luck on starting their new phase of life. Check out some of the funniest congratulation retirement messages:
11 Funniest Retirement Messages
● Best wishes on this big day! Have a lot of fun in your retirement! Enjoy your retirement days. ‘Try not to do anything I wouldn’t do.’
● I generally thought of you as a permanent worker at the job. I think we will need to make sense of how to get by without you.
● It’s exciting to realize that you are leaving the workforce! I guess it’s exciting for you as well. Congratulations!
● This is the ideal opportunity to encounter the childhood that was stolen from you by school and work!
● Hi. Good luck in your retirement. Here’s to viewing your grandchildren instead of the irrelevant stuff.
● Nobody ever quits working, they simply get another boss. Your manager lives in your own home. Good luck with your future.
● Old age, medical checkups, doctor visits, and fragile bones. Are you still looking forward to your retirement? Congratulations.
● Try not to stress over having enough money to retire. You possibly need a great deal of cash if you plan on living for quite a while.
● I don’t have the idea of why you are retiring. You realize you won’t be able to keep yourself from working. You are an obsessive worker!
● I am writing this retirement message, and I thought you retired quite a long ago. You are simply, at last, making it official seconds ago. I haven’t seen your work in quite a while. Congratulations.
● Your new position is to guarantee that you make the most of your retirement. The hours are adaptable, and you have complete independence.
Bonus. Here are some more funny retirement messages:
● Retirement is the point at which you interchange old tires with new tires. Isn’t that progressively like what your boss is doing?
● Congratulations! You can put new tires on an old vehicle. That is the thing that you are doing now, retiring.’
● You might be prepared to retire, however, is your better half/spouse prepared?
● Retirement is the last phase of your life. I trust you to make it as long in retirement as you did in your profession
● Congratulations! I’m happy you at last retired. Presently I can have your activity.
● Your retirement time comes. Now the real fun begins. Enjoy your retirement.
● Best wishes with your new boss! Who thinks about your actual hard-working attitude, skills, and reasons. Life partners make the hardest managers. Happy retirement!